Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hi- Hi- Hi- Hi- Hi-Five!!!!

I went to my first concert ever last night, the High-Five Surprise Concert in Genting Highlands!! My papa bought me the front row seats, he..he..



We reached Genting at 5.30pm. Weather was good. The crowds were ok, not too many people. I went for a merry-go ride.

Then we had dinner at Burger King. After that we headed straight to the Arena of Stars. I see so many kids with their parents there. Papa bought me Hi-5 pillow.


The show started sharp at 7.00pm. We all sat on the floor!! Then the show began!!! I danced all night and really enjoy the show. I know how to sing most of the songs. The show lasted for 1 and a half hour. I managed to shake hands with Tim and Fely!!


I had another ride on the merry-go-round before we headed back home.
Will put more pictures and videos next time..........

No comments: