Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Disney's Animal Kingdom

This is our first visit to the Animal Kingdom. It was more like a zoo to me. The park was divided into Asia, Africa, Dinoland, Mickey and Minnie's Camp site. Of course, we did see lots of animals like the ones we see in the zoo.
Even though it is not as big as the other parks, we still did not manage to finish touring the whole park. This is because the park closed early at 5 pm.




Russell and Dug from Up!


We went to watch "It's Tough to be a Bug" show in 4D. I didn't really like it because I felt like all the bugs were flying around me!


Do I look like a bug?


Mummy went for the Everest Expedition roller coaster ride. It is the biggest roller coaster ride in Disney World.
Mount Everest behind us

Can you spot mummy screaming in the pic?



We also went for the "Kali River Rapids" river raft ride. We were wet after the ride!







I like Dino-Land the best as it has a lot of carnival games. I won two prizes from the games!

We also managed to take some pictures with Winnie the Pooh and friends, Donald Duck and Pocahontas.









As the park closed at 5 pm, we spent the evening in the hotel. We were too tired to go anywhere after spending whole day here. But we will definitely come back to Animal Kingdom again....

No comments: