Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Carnival

We had a Christmas carnival in town today. It was organized by a few pre-schools of the city. Our class was performing too.
The carnival was held in the compound of VIP Kids Academy. There were lots of activities like face painting, pony riding, santa claus, house bouncing, art work and train riding.







At first, I thought I was the only girl from my class attending the carnival and I was so happy when I saw my best friend, Angelina. Our school was doing the second performance. We sang "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer".






After the performance, me and Angelina went and have fun together. We did face painting. I wanted a flower while Angelina wanted a heart shape and a pony.






We had fun playing in the bouncing house, riding ponies and train together. We spent our time until around 1.30 pm. We went to Wendy's for our lunch before heading home.




Clarise likes pony too!



Santa doing the Gangnam Style!


No comments: