Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter Day!

Today is Easter Day. Mummy made a big Easter egg pinata for me to hit last week. Me and Clarise hit it until the candies came falling down on us!





This afternoon, we went to the Annual Easter Day egg hunt in Weston Town Center. It was a carnival-like atmosphere with so many things to do. I played some games and won some prizes. We also had face-painting, eat self-decorated cupcakes and watching dance performances. Both me and Clarise have a pink butterfly on our face! We also took pictures with the Easter Bunny.

The highlight of the afternoon is the Egg Hunt. I managed to collect lots of Easter eggs!

Trying to throw the ball into the water container


Coloring Easter egg

Catching bubbles!

Face painting

Showing off our butterflies







Pretty, isn't it?

I decorated my own cupcake



Enjoying cupcake by the lake




No comments: