Monday, December 2, 2013

Hong Kong Trip (2)

We did not do much on Wednesday as Clarise was still not feeling well. We went to Mongkok for lunch and did some shopping there. I don't really like the place as it was crowded and very dirty.





Mummy buying curry fishballs and "gei tan chai"

Yum! Yum!


On Thursday, we went to The Peak. We took a tram up there. There is a Madame Tussaud's Museum there. It was more or less same as the ones I have visited in US but here they have a lot of Hong Kong stars which I don't know most of them..



I kick Bruce Lee!






Clarise likes Aaron Kwok!

Andy Lau

Michelle Yeoh from Malaysia!


Sitting on Obama's chair

Clarise signing autograph..


Super!!


Riding bicycle with Leon lai





Fighting Ip Man



I pinch his nose!


Lady Gaga!





I am a mermaid!



It was cold and windy up on The Peak but we like the weather very much!
















By evening, we went to Avenue of Stars in Tsim Tsa Tsui. Here is something like Hollywood where we saw lots of famous people's stars and hand prints. We had dinner in Sogo before watching the Light and Music show....








No comments: