Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year!

Time flies. Everyone says I am a big girl now. I will be attending Standard One this year. It means this will be another new journey of my life. I guess there will be less time for playing, travelling and watching TV. On the other hand, I am quite excited to embark on this new journey of mine meeting new friends, studying, reading, doing projects and activities together.

It is also inevitable that I am now wearing glasses. I guess I am carrying my daddy's genes. But, I still look cute, right?

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and although the year did not start off good for our family, I hope things will get better soon. May my ah kong get well soon and a happy new year everyone!

Here's a video of Clarise singing and dancing. She is so 90's!!





No comments: