Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!

My ah-mah just came down few days ago. So happy to see her! That's why I'm busy, no time to blog. Been going out shopping nearly everyday. So tired! But ah-mah bought me new clothes! :)

Went to The Curve today. He.. He... Let me show you what ah-mah bought for me...


"Mickey!!"




"Mummy's little girl!"




"OshKosh Baby!"


Papa also bought 2 pajamas for me and eligible for cute-baby competition. I posed for a few photos there and choose the best one for the competition. Grand prize to Gold Coast!! Hope I can win.....


"Ah-mah thought she is still a little girl like me...."

While at The Curve, mummy said some superstars from Hong Kong was there for Astro On-demand promotion. I'm not sure who were the actor/actress coz I seldom watch Wah Lai Toi. Mummy only let me watch Hua Hee Tai :(


"I think you guys should know who are they"



Yesterday, papa bought for me a box of "Hi-5" DVD's!!!! Hmm... I'll be really busy soon....

On another note, I already started eating porridge, varieties of carrots, brocolli and potatoes. I'm gonna start eating biscuits soon!!

We will be going back to Kangar/Alor Star this weekend... Can't wait to see everyone back home :)



No comments: