Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CNY

Just came back from Alor Star. Spent about 10 days in Alor star and kangar celebrating chinese new year and my birthday. I received a lot of ang pows this year! Got double ang-pows as it is my birthday too!

"Gong Xi Fa Cai!"


Had reunion lunch in koong-koong's house. We had steamboat. Everyone was around. At night, we went to Kangar and had reunion dinner with ah kong and ah mah. This year ah mah, didn't cook. We went to Sri Patani restaurant.


"Yum-yum!"



On new year's day, we went to temple and relatives' house. It was very hot. At night, our relatives came and visited us. It was fun as i get to dress up very pretty.



"My Polo dress, original by Ralph Lauren!"


Ah kong organised a birthday party for me on the CNY second day. Decided to held it earlier coz everyone was around. Will write more of my birthday party later. Enjoy the photos!

No comments: