Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Party

I'm turning 2 next week! Papa and mummy threw a birthday party for me today :)

We had the party at the A&W restaurant. Many people turned up for my party, ah pek, ah sok, err-yee, sok-goong, chim-poh, yee-poh, goo-goo....



We started at 1pm. we had hot dogs, french fries, fried chickens, nuggets and root-beers. Then came the A&W root bear and we had games. The first game was musical chairs. Ah ming chie-chie won the game. Second game was to find an object. I won the game coz i managed to find mummy's smelly shoes! Last game was a dancing competition. Ah ming won third prize and i won the second prize. Guess who won the first prize? Ah sok-goong! Ha! Ha!



We ended the party with the cake-cutting ceremony. We have two birthday cakes! One for me, one for chim-poh. Mine was a mickey mouse cake!



I had so much fun! Furthermore, I received lots of presents :) Will post the pictures of my presents tomorrow!













No comments: