Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disneyland!

It's Disneyland time! We woke up early on Thursday morning and headed straight for breakfast. We had buffet breakfast at the Enchanted Garden Restaurant. Mickey and friends came to our table and greeted us! We manages to take some photos too. Even the waffles shaped like Mickey!





















After breakfast, we went out for a walk around the hotel. It was very grand and beautiful. I went and play at the Mickey Maze. Luckily, I found my way out!















After shower, we took the Mickey bus and went to the Disneyland park. It was sunny and hot. Luckily it was not too crowded. There is a big fountain with a whale after the main entrance.





We first went to Main Street, USA. I saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse and we have to queue to tale pictures with them and the queue is very long! We have to stand under the hot sun. But I managed to take pictures with Chip and Dale first!






Unfortunately, there was no main parade that day. I was so disappointed! We then went to Art of Animation building where we can see the stages of animation from sketches to cartoon. I saw how they made Toy Story, The Incredibles, Beauty and The Beast and many more.










We then went to the Fantasyland where the magnificient famous Sleeping Beauty castle was standing tall and greeted us.






I went for a ride in Cinderella carousel (which is a merry-go-round).


Then we went to "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" ride where we sit in a honey pot and went for an indoor ride through the forest and saw Winnie and friends.




Next, I went for a ride at "Dumbo the Flying Elephant".



After that, we went to "Mickey's Philharmagic Show" which was and eye-popping 3D show featuring Donald Duck. I managed to meet Donald too!


By then it was already 1.30pm. We had lunch at the "Clopin's Festival of Food" restaurant. We had rice and noodles. Too bad they did not sell 100 plus in Hong Kong. I settled for Sprite instead.
After lunch, we went to Fantasy Gardens where we met a lot of Disney characters. I managed to take pictures with Winnie the Pooh, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto.




Then we went to the "Mad Hatter Tea Cups' ride from Alice in Wonderland. I managed to meet Alice too!






Saw Jessie appeared out from nowhere. But no signs of Woody or Buzz Lightyear yet. I ate an ice-cream in the shape of Mickey.



While waiting for siao-yee and err-yee (they went for a roller-coaster ride), I suddenly saw Buzz Lightyear! But still no signs of Woody.....


Next we went to watch "The Golden Mickey" show. It was a broadway-style musical featuring Disney's animation like Toy Story, Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Tarzan and Beauty and The Beast. And I saw Woody!



On the way to Tomorrowland, I met Princess Sleeping Beauty and Princess Belle (I'm a princess too!).



We went for "Stitch Encounter" which basically was an interaction session with Stitch. I didn't really understand much coz the conversations were in Cantonese!

After that, we went to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. Here we helped Buzz save the galaxy by shooting at Emperor Zurg and the enemies!


It was already dark by the time we reached Adventureland. We managed to go for the Jungle River Cruise and take pictures of the Tarzan house.




It was already 6.30pm. We then headed back to the front of Sleeping Beauty castle and find a good spot to watch the fireworks show. The fireworks display was spectacular and so far was the best I ever saw!


We headed back to the hotel by 8.30pm. I was a bit disappointed as there was no main parade and a lot of the attractions were closed. We also didn't have time for the train ride. But papa said he will bring me here again next time!






No comments: