Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hong Kong Adventure!

We went to Hong Kong last week. It was my first trip to Hong Kong and DISNEYLAND! I was so excited. We left on Wednesday morning. I have to wake up at 3am and I'm flying again! We reached Hong Kong airport around 10.30am. The weather was cold!



After breakfast, we took a cab straight to Disneyland Hotel. The hotel is so beautiful with Mickey Mouse everywhere.




I saw Princess Snow White there. She was so pretty. Unfortunately, we were only allowed to check in to the hotel after 3pm. So, we decided to go to Ngong Ping 360 in Lantau which was nearby Disneyland.



We took a Mickey Mouse bus from the hotel to the MTR station. Even the MTR station was full of Mickey Mouse!




The train here was different from the normal train. It was much more beautiful and full of Disney characters.




We took a cable car to Ngong Ping. It was very high and windy. The scenery was awesome!








After lunch, we walked to the big Buddha statue. I climbed the stairs myself, but only halfway coz too tired!








After that, have to eat ice-cream coz very thirsty!


After that, we went back to the hotel by evening.






The hotel room was simply breathtaking!




I was so excited that I didn't want to sleep that night.
Next stop: DISNEYLAND!!!!

No comments: