Sunday, September 4, 2011

Penang trip

We reached Penang around midnite. We had mooncakes for supper!




It was late but Clarise still haven't sleep yet!







The next day, we went out celebrating san yee-poh's birthday. Yee-poh bought me and Clarise both a new dress. Clarise looks so cute in her dress!






We had dinner at a seafood restaurant in Gurney Drive.
















That night, after dinner, we went back and made mooncakes. I tried to make a snake mooncake!

See?




The next morning, we went ot the Kek Lok Si Temple. I came here before few years ago when I was small, so I cannot really remember much back then.

We had busy time taking pictures with the 12 zodiac animals! Err-yee and Clarise were born in the year of rabbit while me and siao-yee were born in the year of pig.












We went back Perlis in the evening. We took the ferry this time. It was so windy!







It was so windy until Clarise could not open her eyes!





We will be in Penang again tomorrow to send yee-poh to the Penang Airport..........





No comments: