Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shopping and swimming

We went to The Pavillion today. I bought so many things! Papa bought me a pair of Barbie sandals and a pair of jeans. Err-yee bought me a moulding kit and a rabbit and fish soft toys each for me and Clarise!








Later in the evening, Ah Ming ang Eugene came to my house and we all went swimming together! We had so much fun in the pool. Poh-poh also joined us. I remember the last time we went swimming together was at our old house when i was still very small.










We went out for dinner after swimming. Ah pek and weng sok came and joined us for dinner. Poh-poh treated us to steamboat dinner.

Hmm.... Will be going back tomorrow. But will come back again next week as papa has another meeting and err-yee's convocation.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: