Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Poh-poh and Emily!

Last Saturday was my poh-poh's and Emily chie-chie's birthday. It is poh-poh's 60th birthday, so we decided to throw a party for her. We had a lunch gathering yesterday in KL. So, we left for KL on Thursday.

As usual, while in KL, we never missed visiting my favourite places: Midvalley and Amcorp Mall!
We went to MV on Thursday night. We had sushis for dinner and I bought a bubble play set. We went to Amcorp Mall and my favourite book store on Friday and I bought 3 story books (Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny and Strawberry Shortcake). We went to Sunway Pyramid on Saturday and I went for the children's rides there.

We had the lunch party at The Mines. Me and Clarise wore the same dress. There were so many relatives. We had karaoke too, but I didn't sing. Poh-poh had a peach-shaped cake and Emily chie-chie had a Barney cake. It was a wonderful party as I get to play with so many people and everyone was having so much fun.





































After lunch, we headed back to Alor Setar. But on the way, we stopped by our old house to pick up some stuffs. Kind of miss my old house very much coz I grew up there and had so much wonderful memories..........






No comments: