Saturday, December 31, 2011

Everyday is a GREAT day!!


Today is the last day of the year. Tomorrow will be another new year! I will be four years old soon!
So, what have I done or achieved this year? Hmm... looking back, first I started going to school, then I have a new baby sister, then I spent the last six months in Kangar...... It was very happening to me!
What's my new year resolution? Hmm... get more toys, eat more sushis, etc..... No, just kidding! I think I will stick to being a good girl and love Clarise more and more! Isn't that a good resolution?

Anyway, whatever had happened, had happened. Whatever had passed, had passed. Hope we can look forward to the new year and wish that starting from tomorrow, everyday will be a GREAT day!! Recognised the sceneries from the pictures below?

Happy new year everyone!!














No comments: