Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Merry christmas everyone! This year I received a lot of presents. Clarise also got a lot of presents too. On Christmas eve, I went to visit my teacher at my school. Teacher Indra gave me a present of Angry Birds' notebook and pen!








On Christmas day, papa, mummy, err-yee and siao yee all gave us many gifts! Clarise was so excited.









Angry Birds puzzle!



Little Mickey Mouse for the little one!






Cats and dogs stamps!




Hush Puppy's T-shirt!



Little teddy bear for Clarise!





Little socks!




What is this?............



Mickey Mouse book!



Strawberry Shortcake's school bag from err-yee. I can use it next week!





Little soft toys from err-yee for Clarise!








And a gingerbread man from siao-yee. I will eat you later, ha! Ha!






No comments: