Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Dragon Year

This year is the first year Clarise celebrates Chinese New Year. This year is also a dragon year, my papa is also a dragon!

We had lots of fun wearing the same dresses for the new year. I got to eat lots of sweets and received lots of ang pows!! Since it was near my birthday, I received double the ang pows! Ha! Ha! Ha!





As usual, on new year's eve, we had our reunion lunch at goong-goong's house. We had steamboat. After that we went to Kangar for reunion dinner. We went to a restaurant. At the same time, ah kong and ah mah celebrated my birthday too. We had a birthday cake at the restaurant and it was so much fun!
































On new year's day, we went to visit relatives house. I drank a lot of sarsi, ate a lot of sweets and received lots of ang pows. We managed to see a lion dance too! At night we went to ah chor's place for dinner.


On second day, we went to ah kong's house and received more ang pows!!








No comments: