Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am 4 years old!

It's my birthday today. I'm officially four years old now! We had a birthday party today at The Gardens Restaurant MidValley. I received lots of presents!!







Me and Clarise wear the same dress. Here is the present from papa and mummy!




We invited so many people to celebrate my birthday. Here's the present from goo-goo...




Ah Key gor-gor gave me a princess balloon, with my name on it!!






Ah pek whole family and Weng sok were there too. We had spaghetti's, french fries, steaks, lamb chops etc.. etc.. Everyone was having so much fun. Even Clarise joined in the fun!


















The God of Prosperity also came and celebrate my birthday!





I had an ice-cream cake. It was strawberry-flavoured ice-cream cake, my favourite!

















Ah Ming and Eugene both gave me story books. He..he.. Will keep papa busy telling me so many stories every night!





Weng sok gave me a Barbie doll! I have two Barbie dolls now! Goo-goo gave me an Ariel mermaid doll. I can play with it each time I take a shower!












No comments: