Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Err-Yee!

Today is Err-yee's birthday, but we decided to throw a birthday party for her yesterday. Ah Ma was in KL over the weekend to take care of us as mummy was not feeling well earlier. Hooi ah yee was here too for holidays.

I actually planned a surprise party for err-yee with papa and mummy's help. I decorated our house with balloons arranged in shapes of flowers. One from me and another one from Clarise. I also made a birthday card for err-yee and we went and bought an Oreo cake for her.







As err-yee came back from class yesterday afternoon, I was holding her birthday cake. As she opened the door, I shouted SURPRISE!! We then sang birthday song and cut the cake.



















Ah Ma was cooking steamboat. There were so many things to eat, Yum! Yum!













No comments: