Sunday, July 1, 2012

KL Bird Park

Today we went to the KL Bird Park. It is supposed to be the world largest. We reached there around 9.30am. Luckily it was still not very crowded. 



Inside, we saw lots of different birds. Clarise was very excited and shouting non-stop. I saw parrots, peacocks, doves, hornbills, eagles, roosters and many more!



These are called Lovebirds. They always stay in pairs or more




Where are the birds??




I managed to feed some fishes.....



I also managed to feed parrots with milk. I didn't know parrots drink milk! These parrots are very colourful.



Here you go, parrot!


Wah! so many of them coming!





After parrot feeding, we went to see flamingos. They can stand with only one leg! Clarise had fall asleep by now!

Wait a minute.. where are we now?

Zzzzzzzzzz............


An old flamingo

Look, I can stand with one leg too!



I saw many peacocks too. I tried to chase and "shoo" them away. I remember I used to do that when I was small


There was a children playground too. After playing we went to feed the ostriches. They ate vegetables!


Here you go...

You still want some more?

This is the last one....


Luckily the weather was fine this morning. It was cloudy and not too hot. Nevertheless, all the walking made me thirsty. So, we stopped by for ice-cream!





We walked around in the bird park for nearly 3 hours. By noon, it was getting hot and the crowds were getting bigger. Luckily we came early! I was so happy coz I got to see so many different birds and fed them.












No comments: