Monday, October 1, 2012

Zoo Miami

We went to Zoo Miami today (I wonder why it is called Zoo Miami instead of Miami Zoo). It was about 40 minutes drive. It was very big, but I think it was not as good as Singapore Zoo. It was a very hot and sunny day and most of the animals are hiding or sleeping!

Clarise enjoyed herself very much. She knew what is elephant, giraffe, fish, tiger, lion, etc..... She kept on asking mummy "What is this?" on every animals she saw! We spent around six hours there. 


Flamingos


Pelicans





I'm standing on a buffalo!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I wonder how old is this giant tortoise?









There was a water park too. Luckily, mummy brought along my swimming suit.








This girl is very sleepy!






My favourite animal is giraffe. I managed to feed them!


Here, giraffe...







Clarise's favourite animal




No comments: