Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another day in Magic Kingdom

We spent our three-day holidays in Magic Kingdom. It was so big that we could not finish visiting the place!
On Sunday, we went for the choo-choo train ride. I also bought an autograph book and managed to get autographs from my favourite Disney characters!





On board the choo-choo train



Look at all the souvenirs I got from Disneyworld! 


Waiting for the Monsters of Comedy show...


Another splendid view of the castle

Getting autograph from Cinderella



Autograph from Belle....



Rapunzel signing my autograph book...



Minnie signing my book while Mickey playing with my Minnie...

Minnie holding my small Minnie, so funny!


One happy family!





We spent our time in Magic Kingdom until about 4 pm before heading back home. We had lots of fun and will definitely come back again. We hope to visit the other parks on our next trip.

No comments: