Saturday, January 26, 2013

My birthday party

 I am so happy for the past one week because err-yee and xiao-yee are in USA with us now. They will be staying with me for a month.

My birthday is coming soon (next Tuesday) and we celebrated my birthday in school today. I will be five! We had a small party at 3.30pm. I got a princess birthday cupcakes! It was so pretty! We sang birthday song, ate cakes and snacks. It was so much fun celebrating with my friends here. It is a first time I celebrated my birthday in USA. Even Clarise was so excited!


My best buddies: Leah, Sofia and Angelina

My best best buddy: Clarise!

With Celina and Angelina

Happy birthday to you...






Nicolas

Ricardo and Reis

Hee...hee...



Celina and Miguel

I was so excited because I received so many presents from my friends!

Opening Angelina's present first

Sofia's present next...

I love Barbie!

Me, Nicolas and Damian

Class pic


Me and Miss Monica

Look at all these presents I got from my friends!

My birthday cards




We will be going to Disneyworld tomorrow!


No comments: