Sunday, March 10, 2013

Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

Er-yee and xiao-yee have gone back last week, life is so bored without them here. Luckily, we went to my favourite place again last week... Disney World! I will never get bored visiting Disney World over and over again.

This time we went there for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. It is an annual event in Epcot where we can see a lot of colorful flowers and plants. We stayed in All-Star Music this time and we got the Broadway building. Here it reminds me of Broadway Times Square!




We visited Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios first. This time the weather was so cold that I thought we were in Washington! The temperature was as low as 8 degree. Luckily, mummy brought enough sweaters for us. We managed to watch Disney Junior live on stage this time. It was closed last month. Now they have new show featuring Sofia the First and Doc McStuffin, both my favourites!






Epcot was transformed into a flower garden where we saw lots of plants in the shape of Disney characters. It was so nice! I wonder how long it takes to make a Mickey-shaped plant.


Goofy

Mickey and Goofy

This Daisy is not a plant!


Pluto and Donald

Mickey and Minnie






Buzz Lightyear




My favourites!

Tinkerbell

Periwinkle




Monsters!

Mike and Sully

Finally we got to meet Mulan

Panda

Me playing the maracas with Mexicans!



The Lion King

Mater

McQueen




We were a bit rushed this time and did not get to visit the whole Epcot. I hope we can come here again next month. Yes, by the way, I had my ear-pierced last Friday.


No comments: