Sunday, May 26, 2013

End of the School-Year Celebration

Last Thursday we had an end of school-year celebration party for PK4 and PK5 in Vista View Park. It was so much fun.




We had face-painting, singing and dancing contests. But most of the time we were playing in the playground. I spent most of the time playing with my best friend, Angelina. Angelina brought some gems for everyone and a bubble bottle for me. So, we were playing with bubbles most of the time.

Pretty or not?

With Sofia and Leah

Look, I can climb!

Ricardo's face is so funny!

With my best friend, Angelina

Say cheese!

Bubbles!



We had so much fun singing and dancing. I sang "Call Me Maybe" and danced the "Gangnam Style". Everyone laugh at Clarise dancing the "Gangnam Style"!


"...so here's my number, and call me maybe.."

Yummy cupcakes!

"Opp.. Opp.. Oppa gangnam style!"

"yea... sexy lady... Opp.. Opp.."

"I can dance!"



"...yeah, sexy lady...."


Sofia

We had hotdogs, cotton candies, snowcones, cheetohs, potato chips and fruits. Our party finished at 1.00pm. Unfortunately, not all my friends turned up. Some stayed back in school as their parents were busy to attend the party. But I had so much fun. This weekend will be a long weekend as Monday is Memorial Day.

Yummy cotton candy


Cheese!


Slurrp! This is so good!



"Friends forever"



Leah


No comments: