Saturday, May 17, 2014

Back in USA

We are now back in Weston, Florida! I didn't know we are coming to US until the day of departure. We left Malaysia on Tuesday evening and mummy only told me on that morning. We were so excited and Ah Ma followed us this time as she didn't come last year.

It was a long and tiring journey and we reached Weston on Wednesday afternoon. Everyone was tired and jet-lagged. We stayed in the same hotel, the Residence Inn. I was so happy to be back at the place I called home last year. 






On Thursday morning, we went to my old school, First Steps International Academy. I miss this school! As papa is attending a meeting here, therefore, we didn't go to many places except Sawgrass Mills! Mummy and Ah Ma went shopping and they bought so many things. But we went back early as we were still jet-lagged and very tired.





We went back to Sawgrass Mills again on Friday and we went for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. It was my favourite restaurant with a jungle theme. Again, we were very tired and slept early. Only Clarise woke up in the middle of the night to disturb the rest of us.


















No comments: