Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Down south (1)











Went to Singapore last weekend. It was my first trip there. Goong-goong, poh-poh, weng sok and sen-sen and ah theng goo-goo followed us. We left on Friday afternoon and reached Singapore by 8pm.

Lancy Ah Kong and Charles ah kong already waiting for us at the seafood restaurant by the time we reached there. I met so many people there, Joelle, Reuben, Jonathan, Er-yee and siao yee. We had crabs, prawns.......


That night I was so excited! I received so many christmas presents :) I only slept at 1 am! Ah weng sok, papa, lancy ah kong drank and talked till 3am....


The next day, they went shopping at Bugis village. I didn't go coz I wanna stay at home and play with Joelle and Reuben. At night we went to The Esplanade...

Went back home very late and again, i refused to sleep.....

No comments: