Monday, August 9, 2010

Singapore Trip (1)

We went to Singapore last week for one whole week! Papa was attending a conference there, so it's a holiday for me! We left KL on Monday evening. It was my second trip to Singapore.

We went to Universal Studio on Tuesday. Spent the whole day there. Ah Ma, yee-poh and Reuben ah goo went with us. Ah Ma just came back from Jakarta and managed to join us. Luckily the weather is clear and sunny. We took a monorail from VivoCity to Sentosa Island. The crowd was not heavy that day.



Universal Studio is very big! Reached there by noon. It was divided into a few sections. First we went to the souvenirs shop. I got a Shrek's cap, Madagascar's T-shirt and few magnets!













Then we went and watched Monster Rock Live Rock Musical. It was a show where few monsters performed and danced. They sang my favourite song, Nobody :)





Next we went to the Madagascar section. Here I saw Alex, Gloria, King Julien and The Penguins danced and I managed to take photos with them.





















After lunch, I went for the Merry Go Round ride.




Next, we went to Far Far Away Land with a huge castle where Shrek lives. Managed to take a photo with Shrek and Princess Fiona!










After that we went to Jurassic Park. It was a park full of dinosaurs! Although I didn't watch the movie before, I still like dinosaur especially purple ones :p

I went for the dinosaur-bird ride.



Waterworld is another movie which I haven't watch before but papa said the movie was bad. But here it is a show full of stunts and fights performed at a stage full of water. It was loud and noisy but I enjoyed it very much



I went for a jeep ride at The Mummy. I didn't enter the pyramid as it was a ride for adults.






The last section we went was the Battlestar Galactica. It was all sci-fi and full of funny objects. I went for the spinning ride. It was fun but dizzy!






It was already evening by the time we reached the Hollywood Street. We watched a street dancing and breakdancing performance there. It was so easy that i also can dance!









When we left Universal Studio, it was already about 7pm. Lancy Ah Kong met us there for dinner before we went home. It was a wonderful trip which i enjoyed it very much and papa promised me that he will bring me here again in future :)

Next stop............................ The Esplanade

No comments: