Sunday, August 15, 2010

Singapore Trip (3)

On Thursday morning, we took the MRT to Tampines Mall. It was my first time inside MRT. It's just like a train! Luckily it was not too crowded and I got to sit on my own :)





On Friday night, we went to the Night Safari. There we were supposed to see animals at night. It was so dark! Didn't manage to take any pictures coz it was too dark and we were not allowed to use camera flash.



Reached there around 8pm, after dinner at Bongo Burgers, we went to see fire performance. It was just like the one I saw in A'Farmosa Melaka.






In the safari, we travelled by tram to see the animals in their natural habitat. I saw deers, buffalos, tigers, lions, giraffes, hippos, elephants, etc.... But most of the animals were sleeping! I prefer the zoo.
















No comments: