Friday, September 17, 2010

Sentosa

On Sunday morning, we went to Sentosa Island.




We reached Vivo City by noon. We took the monorail to Sentosa Island. I remember we took the same monorail when we went to Universal Studio last month. It was a hot and sunny day. After lunch, we went to Underwater World. We took a tram ride to get there.


They have so many types of fish there. We went straight to the Seal show at the Dolphin Lagoon. I had an ice-cream because it was so hot!






After that we went to the underwater tunnel. I saw so many sharks! Their teeth were big and sharp! I also saw clown fish! It's Nemo!



We then went for the dolphin show. We left Underwater World by 5pm and took a bus to the Merlion. This merlion is much much bigger than the one I saw at The Esplanade!










We left Sentosa Island by 7pm. Later that night Lancy Ah Kong brought us for dinner at an Indian Restaurant. It was my first time eating Indian food! I like the tandoori chicken and dosai....
We left Singapore on Monday after lunch. Ee-poh brought us for lunch in Soup Restaurant. It was a happy and enjoyable trip. I wish I can go to Singapore again soon....



No comments: