Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Today is my birthday. I'm officially three years old! (Big gal).....




We had a birthday party during lunch time at Secret Receipe Bangsar South. Ah Pek and family together with goo-goo and Key gor-gor attended the party. I got so many presents!



Ah Pek and Ah Ungg bought me a pretty dress and a lady bug pyjama. Goo-goo bought me a Strawberry Shortcake playset and Key gor-gor bought me Strawberry shortcake's balloons! Ah-hak, ah ma, goong-goong and poh-poh gave me a big angpow.





We had so much fun! We had spaghetti, fish, lamb shank, steak, lasagna followed by ice-cream and finally my birthday cake! It's a big lady bug! I've been asking mummy for this ladybug cake since 6 months ago.








Thumbs up for the ice-cream and cake!











We had so much fun!







No comments: