Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gong Xi! Gong Xi!

It's Chinese New Year, Happy New Year everyone!!!
We went back to hometown last Tuesday morning. On Wednesday, we had reunion lunch at goong-goong's house. We had steamboat. At night, we went to Ah Ma's house for reunion dinner. But we actually had dinner in a restaurant.











This year I have so many dresses to wear for new year. On first day, I wore the Vietnamese traditional dress papa bought from Vietnam. Then I changed to the white dress Ah Ungg bought for my birthday. Same like Ah ming and Emily che-che. Later, I also got to wear many dresses bought by chim-poh, ee-poh, mummy and ah ma. We went to the temple and relatives' houses at noon.








The best thing about chinese new year is I get a lot of angpows!!! I also learned to play firecrackers. I'm not scared of fire! Ah Xiang sok-sok bought a lot of firecrackers that fly and make loud noise!





On the second day, after lunch, we went to ah ma's house. After receiving lots of angpows, we had dinner at KFC.




On the third day, ah chor organised a big dinner at his house. There were so many people. We had mee jawa and tomyam. They even played those big dynamite firecrackers that really loud! Luckily, i'm not scared. After dinner, ee-poh went back to Singapore in the middle of the night.









On the fourth day, goong-goong and poh-poh together with goo-goo and key gor-gor came and visit ah kong and ah ma. We went to Padang Besar to do some shopping before going to dinner in Sri Patani Restaurant.

We came back to KL yesterday as papa is working today and I also have to go back to school. The traffic was bad...........
I had a great new year!




No comments: