Saturday, February 2, 2013

Birthday in Disney World (3)

We went to EPCOT to celebrate my birthday on Tuesday. We dressed up like a princess. I had a birthday badge, so everyone wished me "Happy Birthday"!





We had lunch in the Arkershus Royal Banquet Hall. It is a Norwegian restaurant. We were treated like royalties once we stepped foot into the restaurant!
We were greeted by five princesses; Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White and Ariel. They all wished me Happy Birthday and we took pictures together. They presented me a Mickey Mouse birthday cake too!

It was an unforgettable birthday party for me!



Princess Belle

Princess Clarise

Princess Chloe

Princess Cinderella

Princess Aurora

Princess Snow White

Princess Ariel

Chicken

Mushroom pasta

Chicken sandwich

Norwegian meatballs



My Mickey Mouse cake!









Clarise kissing Minnie again!

No comments: