Sunday, June 9, 2013

Graduation Day

Last Friday was my graduation day. It was held at the David Posnack Jewish Center. I had three performance that day: a ballet dance, performance with PK4 and singing "You Raised Me Up" together with PK5.

My ballerina costume


Waiting in the backstage with Isabella

Our ballerina dance

Singing "I like to move it" with PK4


After the first two performances, we went up the stage to receive our scrolls. We dressed in white gown and mortar board cap. After that we sang "You raised me Up" together. I will miss all my friends and teachers.







With Juan Pablo


Holding my scroll



Miss Lili

Miss Monica

Miss Ana Christina

With my good friend, Celina


After the ceremony, papa brought us to Chili's for lunch. We had chicken fajitas, flatbread, soup and chicken crispers. Yum!





No comments: