Monday, June 24, 2013

Orlando Trip (2)

We left Kennedy Space Station to Wonderworks after lunch. Wonderworks is actually an upside down building from outside! It was so funny! Here they have lots of interesting exhibits and rides. We got to experience earthquake, hurricane, sleeping on nail beds, etc. I also managed to make giant bubbles!


Look, it's huge!

Giant piano

I am an astronaut!

Where is my body?


We spent our evening swimming and playing at the hotel's swimming pool and water slide. It was so much fun!

















On Thursday morning, after checking out, we went to Ripley's, Believe It or Not! Again, this building is very funny as it is a bit slanted. Inside, they have more unusual and funny exhibits.







After that, we went to Legoland Florida. It was not as big as Disney, but it is still one of my favourite. Unfortunately, the weather was too hot that afternoon and I don't like hot weather! So, we spent most of the time hiding in air-conditioned building! Here they have Mini USA, in which some big cities were entirely built with Lego. I also managed to take pictures with Lego Friends, Stephanie and Amber.






Miami Beach

Las Vegas

New York, New York Hotel, Las Vegas




Washington DC

Key West

Kennedy Space Center



Unfortunately, there was a thunderstorm in the evening. All the rides were suspended and we have no choice but to leave home early. Papa bought me a Lego Friend set and goong-goong bought me a water tumbler, both my favourite!




Goong-goong and poh-poh went back to Malaysia this morning. They bought lots of presents for me and everyone at home. I hope they had a good time here.


No comments: