Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Eating semi-solids


My "gung-gung" bought some semi-solid food for me last night. It's my first time eating semi-solids. It was very tasty that I wanted more but everyone was laughing at me coz I don't know how to eat and swallow it. So embarassing!!

"Yum-yum!"

I'm currently drinking formula milk. My papa said he used to buy it at RM52 per tin, but currently it costs RM75 per tin!!! This is unbelievable. My mummy said I drink 2 big tins per month which I think costs about RM150 per month. No wonder I always get scolded by mummy whenever I cannot finish my milk!!!


"The only thing I've tasted in my life besides breastmilk and plain water"

Heard papa will be watching Portugal vs. Czech tonight. That's why mummy is forcing me to sleep now. Good night!

No comments: