Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sleeping time....

I usually sleep at around 11.00pm but nearly always got scolding from mummy during bedtime coz I don't wanna sleep. It is not my fault coz papa always like to play with me during bedtime. Go scold papa, mummy!!

The things that I need during bedtime:




"My kiam-chai pillow... (Papa just bought me a new one recently)"





"Both plain water and nen-nen.."




"My faithful Mickey Mouse!"



I usually sleep until 7am without waking up at night. Only occasionally thirsty that my papa has to wake up in the middle of the night to feed me water. But I need to sleep with the air-cond switched on and papa always complaining our electricity bill is climbing higher and higher each month. What to do? Hot mah!!!

Gung-gung going back to Alor Star tomorrow. Have to attend a wedding dinner tomorrow night. Yes! Can wear pretty dress!!

"What should I wear for tommorow's wedding dinner?"

No comments: